Friday May 1st 2020
Memorise: Lo, Children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3
Read: Matthew 19:13-15 (King James Version)
13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
15 And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.
Bible in one year:
Sing hymn 6
1. Thank God and praise His holy name of the gift of children across the world. Thank and praise Him also for all unborn children.
2. Father, I pray for the salvation of my children and every other child around me.
3. Father, teach all our children Yourself and let them all enjoy great peace as You have promised in Your word (Isaiah 54:13)
4. Father, I commit my children and all other children around me into Your care; do not permit the enemy to harm them.
5. Lord, I separate my children and every other child around me from bad friends and evil influences forever.
6. Father, put an end to every ungodly trend in my family and never let such come near my children.
7. Father, please preserve the purity of my children and every other child around me. Keep them far from the perverseness, corruption and pollution in the world today.
8. Father, like You started to use Samuel at a tender age, use my children and every other child within my sphere of influence for signs and wonders.
9. Father, do not permit any sickness or disease to come near my children and every other child around me.
10. Father, let the future of my children and every other child around me be great.
11. Lord, open the wombs of everyone trusting You for the children and cause them to become fruitful in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Special prayer request for your children.
I join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will grant all your request in the mighty name of Jesus.
Never make negative pronouncement over your children or any other child. Bless them always.
Open Heavens Daily Devotional Lessons was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.
The Elevation Church (TEC) has been set up by God to develop its members as witnesses of Christ while empowering them to achieve the highest levels of distinction in life, led by Pastor Godman Akinlabi, the church is based in Nigeria with multiple expressions in Lagos.